The National Academy of Technologies of France, in partnership with Dassault Systèmes and with the support of Air Liquide, Fondation Bettencourt Schueller, Fondation de l’Académie des technologies, Servier, European Institute for creative Strategies & Innovation, and Club de Paris des Directeurs de l’Innovation, is organizing this year’s CAETS (International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences) World Congress, which brings together more than 30 countries around the world.
A unique opportunity to meet with the science and technology ecosystem, this congress will bring together renowned international speakers from academies and institutions who, for this 2022 edition, will address societal challenges and opportunities for health.
The conference on September 27 and 28 (at Versailles Palais des Congrès) will be structured around 6 sessions:
- Emerging technologies for innovative treatments and drug discovery
- The foundation of information and communication technologies for biology and health
- Disruptive technologies and global R&D trends
- Virtual brain
- Technologies for repair – repairing the human body
- Ethics and societal impacts of technological breakthroughs
Information and registration: https://caets2022.org/