CAETS is the International Council of Academies of Engineering and Technological Sciences.
Annual CAETS Conferences and associated events provide opportunities to meet and discuss with internationally renowned personalities, some of them as speakers, from engineering academies and other international institutions,addressing important societal challenges and opportunities.
The international Conference CAETS 2022 “Breakthrough Technologies for Healthcare” is organized by The National Academy of Technologies of France. It will be held on September 26–29 in Versailles, near Paris.
We would be very happy to see you participate in this event.
We assume the possibility to organise the Conference as a physical event. Nevertheless,the National Academy of Technologies of France together with CAETS will closely monitor the pandemic situation during the coming year.
The main Conference (27 & 28 of September) is designed around the 6 sessions :
- Emerging technologies for innovative treatments and drug discovery
- Information and communication technologies for biology and health
- Disruptive technologies and global R&D Trends
- Virtual Brain
- Technologies for repair–repairing the human body
- Ethics and societal impacts of technological breakthroughs
The preliminary programme and all practical information will soon be available on www.caets2022.org